*Shown With Optional Upgrades
Fuel Injected 632CI BBC Airboat Engine 850HP
Big block Chevy 632 CI stroker with 850HP and 900TQ performance aluminum head engine combination was designed for maximum performance on pump gas.Typical power range is 850HP @ 5200 rpm and 900TQ @ 4000 rpm. All engines can be custom painted to match your airboat at your request.
- Fully machined Dart Big M tall deck 4 bolt main block
- Block painted with 3 coats of high temp ceramic engine paint
- Forged steel crankshaft 4.750 stroke
- H-Beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
- Forged high performance pistons (SRP, JE, or Mahle)
- Performance rod and main bearing (Clevite)
- Performance rings hand filed to match application
- Rotating assembly is balanced
- Custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft
- Roller lifters
- Three piece double roller timing set
- AFR CNC ported performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Screw in studs and hardened guide plates
- Manley chrome moly push rods
- Performance roller rockers
- Melling high volume oil pump and screen
- Stef’s performance products custom aluminum oil pan
- Dipstick and tube
- Timing cover
- Performance balancer
- Fel-Pro gaskets
- Edelbrock Victor intake manifold
- Chrome thermostat housing
- Holley Snipper throttle body EFI unit
- MSD marine distributor
- Autolite spark plugs
- Taylor 8mm Ignition Wires (Color Of Choice Black, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange No Extra Charge)
- Water pump
- Aluminum valve covers
- Engine will be dyno tested and tuned
- 1 Year 200 hour marine/airboat warranty
Which Style Engine Should I Use? An Aircraft Engine Or An Automotive Style Engine?
While Aircraft engines produce a Lot of low RPM torque they are very expensive to buy and maintain. An automotive engine when designed correctly can achieve the same torque and horsepower at a much more reasonable cost. Maintenance parts can be purchased at most automotive supply stores and the cost is considerably cheaper.
We have developed several extremely durable engine combinations that will Mmeet almost everyones needs. These engine combinations feature forged pistons, roller camshafts, specialty valve train components, additional oil capacity, Etc. That have been tested time and time again to ensure there durability will stand up to the job. Most airboat engine manufactures are still using old technology that just simply won’t last very long to keep cost down, When in the long run will cost you more money. The engine packages that are listed come standard with fuel injection. With todays fuel containing so many additives and ethanol, carburetors just don’t last very long. For those of you that think fuel injection is not right for your application, We can downgrade the engine package to come with a carburetor.
Proformance Unlimited airboat engines are currently used by law enforcement, airboat charter services, and even saw service in specialty categories like the winter olympics.
733 North Drive
Melbourne, FL 32934
Mon–Thur 8am – 4pm EST
Friday 8am – 3pm EST
Mon–Thur 8am – 5pm EST
Friday 8am – 3pm EST
PROFORMANCE UNLIMITED INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN DESIGN OR TO MAKE ADDITIONS TO OR IMPROVEMENTS UPON ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO INSTALL THE SAME OR IMPROVEMENT UPON PRODUCTS PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED. OCCASIONALLY DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY, PARTS MAY BE SUBSTITUTED THAT WILL NOT EFFECT PRICE, PERFORMANCE, APPEARANCE OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.
*Engine shown with optional upgrades