*Shown With Optional Upgrades
347CI SBF 425HP Long Block
Estimated Cost $5,995.00
This is definitely the way to go when you are building a 302 based engine. “Stroke it once and you’re hooked”. The 347 with 425 HP engine has a 3.400 stroke where a 302 Ford has a 3.000 stroke which delivers an extremely high amounts of torque, you have to experience one to know how it feels. This engine package is what most of our customers prefer when building their hot rod.
- Fully machined seasoned 302 Ford roller block
- Block painted with 3 coats of high temp ceramic engine paint customer’s choice of color
- Eagle steel crankshaft 3.400 stroke
- Eagle I-Beam connecting rods with ARP bolts
- High performance Forged pistons (Icon, SRP, or Mahle)
- Performance rod and main bearing (Clevite, King or Federal Mogul)
- Performance rings hand filed to match application
- ARP main bolts
- The complete rotating assembly is balanced 28oz
- Three piece double roller timing set
- Custom ground hydraulic roller camshaft
- Hydraulic roller lifters
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads (Edelbrock)
- Screw in studs and hardened guide plates
- Chrome moly push rods
- Performance roller rockers (SSR Series)
- Melling oil pump and screen
- Chrome front sump oil pan
- Aluminum timing cover with scale
- Fel-Pro gaskets
- Performance balancer
- Engines are photo documented during the building process
- Additional Item Included:
- Metal engine stand
When you purchase one of our Ford engines you are buying the finest turn-key drop in ready crate engine combinations in the world. Some of our popular engine combinations like our 289, 302, 351w and world renowned strokers like the 331, 347, 408w, and 427w are best used for street/strip hot rods. All of our turn-key drop in ready packages can also be designed to accommodate high torque truck applications. When building Ford big block engines the target is “bigger is better”
With all the after market parts made readily available today, we can custom design your crate engine to deliver extremely powerful street performance or off road track use. All our engines are built with precision to perform with quality and assurance you can depend on.
Whether your vehicle is a Mustang, Fairlane, Thunderbird, or any 60’s muscle car at Proformance Unlimited we are here to help design and build the combination that best suits your knowledge level and over all experience, so your vehicle will out perform your expectations. Please browse our engine combinations listed below. Proformance Unlimited is best known for our precision custom designs. If you have any questions and would like Proformance Unlimited to build your next engine feel free to call Doug or Steve.
Small block 5.0L 302 Ford crate engine with aluminum heads. The 302 380HP engine combination can be custom designed to tailor to your specific needs. All engines can be custom painted to match your vehicle at your request. We can outfit your engine with the exclusive March Performance serpentine belt system. We can also assist you in choosing the proper transmission and stall speed converter combination for your vehicle and have it shipped directly to you as your performance crate engine is being built.