Holley Sniper EFI Fabricated Intakes LS3 822111
Out of stock
Holley Sniper Fabricated Manifolds continues to push the aftermarket by introducing Low Profile intakes for GM LS Engines. These Intakes are a good looking, perform well, and offer an extremely good value for a performance sheet metal style intake manifold for the very popular GM LS engine family.
Each manifold is ready to bolt on out of the box and are designed to accept our Sniper high-flow throttle bodies and include high flow fuel rail kit. This updated design was developed to allow the end user to fit under a stock hood.
Each manifold is precision fixtured and welded for a perfect fit and maximum structural integrity. Choice of Throttle Body opening sizes of 92mm & 102mm are available
- Low Profile Design (overall 1.875” shorter) allows fitment under stock hoods on Corvette, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, and others where hood clearance is at a minimum
- Shortened runners allow for compact design. Overall plenum volume maintained by increasing the overall width of the plenum and increasing the overall dimensions of the runner.
- 3mm (1/8″) thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
Available in 92mm and 102mm bore Throttle Body Openings
- 100% TIG welded
- Intakes include 3/8″ Fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (laser engraved Sniper logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
733 North Drive
Melbourne, FL 32934
Mon–Thur 8am – 4pm EST
Friday 8am – 3pm EST
Mon–Thur 8am – 5pm EST
Friday 8am – 3pm EST
PROFORMANCE UNLIMITED INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES IN DESIGN OR TO MAKE ADDITIONS TO OR IMPROVEMENTS UPON ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT INCURRING ANY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER TO INSTALL THE SAME OR IMPROVEMENT UPON PRODUCTS PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED. OCCASIONALLY DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY, PARTS MAY BE SUBSTITUTED THAT WILL NOT EFFECT PRICE, PERFORMANCE, APPEARANCE OR QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.
*Engine shown with optional upgrades